10th September 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Prcoedure to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma course in Culinary Arts?

I am a BHM student from IHM PUSA. I want to know what is procedure to apply in Postgraduate Diploma in culinary arts in India , Hyderabad.

Related Questions:
  1. What qualification is needed for doing Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts? Need information about getting admission in CAI?
  2. Good Colleges for Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. I am an Indian student doing PG Diploma in Culinary Arts at London and want to do Masters in Culinary Arts in Canada : How to apply for the course? Universities offering the course?
  4. Cuisine for Trade test in selection procedure of post graduate diploma in Culinary Arts?
  5. What is the complete fee structure of culinary arts and hotel management courses?
  6. What cuisine to attempt for the three course menu as part of Post graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts?
  7. Details of Culinary Arts college? Diploma in Culinary Arts college in Hyderabad?
  8. Application procedure for Masters in Culinary Arts from Canada?
  9. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery?
  10. How can I apply for Masters in Culinary Arts course in Canada while studying in London?
  11. Chance to get post graduation in Culinary Arts without bachelor degree in same?
  12. What are the options for masters or PG diploma in Culinary Arts in India? I am a Nepali Citizen
  13. How to study further after finishing B.A English
  14. Number of candidates selected for Bachelor in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts course in Culinary Academy of India?
  15. What is the criteria to pursue CDAC course?
  16. Am I eligible for CDAC after completing BSc with 73%?
  17. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  18. Fee for joining training in CDAC?
14th September 2015, 05:21 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Prcoedure to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma course in Culinary Arts?

You need to apply for the Post Graduate Diploma course Online.
A list will be published by the College where you have applied for the course and if your name is there in the list you will have to go the College and take admission for the course of Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts.
This is the process that you need to follow for the course of in Post Graduate Diploma Culinary Arts.
18th January 2018, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Prcoedure to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma course in Culinary Arts?

I completed my graduation in computer science, I 'm interested in culinary arts field. I wanted to apply for post graduation diploma in culinary arts & am I eligible for this course?? Else suggest me what course is preferable for me..!thanku
4th March 2019, 07:41 PM
vedala L
Junior Member+

As the eligibility criteria laid down by Osmania University for the Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts is Bachelors in Hotel Mgt, Hospitality, Tourism & Hotel Management you are not eligible. However you really want to take professional cooking g as your career option then you need to go personally to institutes which can guide you to start your dream course. If you close to Hyderabad you can visit Culinary Academy of India and they will guide you accordingly. In your case affiliated or non affiliated is not important but you need to start learning to cook.
Vedala L
Culinary Arts Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?