1st March 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at France?

Hello Friends,
I wish to do my MS in France. But I had 2 backlogs in my B.Tech which I have cleared already. I have got 8.7 CGPA in B.Tech and preparing for IELTS and GRE. So, what I score in IELTS and GRE I have to secure so that I can't get any problem due to my backlogs for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff score required in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at France? -- [New]
  2. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  3. List of entrance exams to study in Germany?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  5. Procedure to study MS in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech student?
  6. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  8. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  9. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  10. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
  12. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  13. What should I do now to do Ph.D in USA after completion of post graduation course in Chemistry majors with 52% marks?
  14. Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student?
  15. Entrance exams for doing M.Tech in Abroad along with scholarship?
  16. Cutoff score required in GRE and IELTS to study MS in any Public University of USA?
  17. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  18. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
16th April 2016, 12:58 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at France?

To get admission in MS course in top France Universities, you must have scored minimum 300 marks in GRE examination and at least 6.5 bands in IELTS examination and at least 70% aggregate marks in your Graduation course. You must have to report your examination score reports for applying admission to MS course in France Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?