12th April 2016, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BS in Abroad for a Diploma Mechanical holder?

Friends,
I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Am I eligible for studying BS in same stream in Abroad? Please let me know about this asap.

16th April 2016, 09:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS in Abroad for a Diploma Mechanical holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Am I eligible for studying BS in same stream in Abroad? Please let me know about this asap.
Yes, you can do BS course in Abroad but you should qualify in the GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open to all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degrees in abroad.

GRE exam Pattern:-

The GRE exam is conducted in three sections

Section I:-

1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-

1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-

1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
16th April 2016, 02:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS in Abroad for a Diploma Mechanical holder?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue BS degree course in abroad. There is no problem of you being a diploma engineer as you are still eligible for undergraduate course in abroad. You need to appear in SAT and IELTS as most of the foreign institutes take admission on the basis of these entrance exam scores. Aim to score high in the entrance exams to opt for a good institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?