31st July 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue by B.Pharm in abroad after completion of 2 years in India?

Can I continue as 3rd year (b.pharm) abroad(USA) after completing 2nd year in India (nirma university)? What are the formalities which I need to follow for the same? Can you please help me in this? I really wanted to understand the possibilities.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to continue by B.Pharm in abroad after completion of 2 years in India?
  2. GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed fee structure and duration of course for B.Pharma?
  4. Is it advisable to take my son to UK to continue 11th and 12th standard after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  5. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Pharm?
  6. What are the best colleges available in India to do Computer Engineering? How to get prepared for it?
  7. After completion of B.Pharm can I do M.Pharm in abroad?
  8. Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India?
  9. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  10. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  11. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad? -- [New]
  12. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  13. M.Pharm in abroad after B.Pharm in India, is it a good idea? How much money will be required?
  14. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  17. Can I continue my IGNOU graduation being in abroad? oes IGNOU have any other option for those who are working abroad?
  18. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
2nd August 2015, 06:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue by B.Pharm in abroad after completion of 2 years in India?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to continue your third year studies of B.Pharmacy course in abroad (USA) after completing or pursuing two years of the B.Pharmacy course in India. If you want to pursue B.Pharmacy course in abroad, you need to get a fresh admission in the first year of the course. However, there is a possibility of pursuing the course in abroad like the way you mentioned provided your university has signed MOU with any universities in abroad (USA) and provides such provision. Hence you need to contact your university authority to get info of such provision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?