19th April 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get good master course in Foreign country on the basis of GRE?

hi i am rahul i have comleted BE in mechanical i would like to give gre exam so guide me about gre exam? can i get good master course after gre exam in foreign country?

14th May 2014, 08:36 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get good master course in Foreign country on the basis of GRE?

As you asking over here about your problem that you want to know that is that any way that you can get good master degree in foreign country in basis of GRE means “Graduate Record Examination” as the name suggest that it is the graduate level exam and you can prepare for this as your graduate level study.
As it clears that you are going to apply for this your master degree for Arts, commerce, or science as MA or M.SC.

And I am going to tell you about your problem and clearing your doubts so for that I am going to tell you something.As far as I know GRE test is for your eligibility and your skills for to take further admission and take up your master degree study in abroad. And you can get a good master degree course in foreign countries.

Due to their facility and faculty available there for master degree study and you can get good scope there for your future Esperance.So for your good future and good scope you can go for foreign countries for your master degree study and you can go for it. So Best of luck from my side for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?