14th June 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to do LLM in City University London through IELTS? Accommodations offered by them?

What are the accommodations provided in City University London for LLM candidates? And kindly let me know that I can get admission for this course only through IELTS? Is it enough?

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee of LLM(Criminal Litigation) in City University London? Does they offer placement?
  2. Can I study Master degree in London if secured 4.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Which law course should I do? I have done MBA with HR and want to join law course
  4. List of colleges in London who take admission without clearing IELTS for masters in Economics -- [New]
  5. What is the eligibility and criteria to get admission in LLM?
  6. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study LLM in London?
  7. What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation?
  8. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  9. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study M.Sc(Actuarial Science) in City University London?
  10. Tentative dates for admission to LLM course? From where can I get the LLM form of Faizabad University?
  11. List of universities in Germany to do Ph.D in communication engineering or wireless communication?
  12. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and SAT to study in London after completing FYJC?
  14. How to do MS in Automobile engineering in Germany? What is the qualification needed in Germany?
  15. What is the salary offered to a LLM degree holder in Kerala?
  16. Possibility to study LLM in Tehran University for LLB student of Kerala?
  17. In which country I should study MS if completed B.Tech(IT)?
  18. List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?