14th June 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study M.Sc(Actuarial Science) in City University London?

I am interested to do M.Sc in Actuarial Science from City University London. Can I know what is the eligibility criteria for admission? I am a B.Sc Actuarial Science graduate of this year. Kindly tell me what entrance exam is there for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study Masters in Bioscience from City University London? Eligibility criteria and total fees for it? -- [New]
  2. Entrance exams to study MS in London with 100% scholarship?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Royal Holloway, University of London to study masters in Management? Fees required for it?
  4. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Oxford University to study B.Sc Applied Physics? How to prepare for entrance exam for it?
  5. Preocedure to take admission in B.Pharmacy course at Birmingham City University? Eligibility criteria and fees of this course?
  6. Eligibility for Ph.D through NET exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria, exam date, study material and previous year question papers of Ph.D in Public Administration entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University and Pune University?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Forensic Science Course after 12th? What is its date? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  10. Eligibility criteria to take admission at London School of Economics to study MBA? Fee structure for this course?
  11. Eligibility criteria to apply for University of Manchester to study B.Sc in Actuarial Science? How to get study visa for it?
  12. Procedure and entrance exam to study Economics Honours in The London School of Economics and Political Science?
  13. List of universities in Germany to do Ph.D in communication engineering or wireless communication?
  14. Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma?
  15. Which country and university is best to study Robotics Engineering? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?
  16. Eligibility to do PhD in Accounting in City University London for M.Com student of India? Research areas under this PhD?
  17. Eligibility to do PhD in Accounting in City University London for M.Com student of India? Research areas under this PhD?
  18. Eligibility to do PhD in Accounting in City University London for M.Com student of India? Research areas under this PhD?
22nd May 2017, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study M.Sc(Actuarial Science) in City University London?

I have completed my M.Sc in mathematics with 62% now I want to do actuarial course what should I do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?