15th April 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and SAT to study in London after completing FYJC?

Sir,
I am right now in FYJC.
I want to go London after my FYJC studies.
Which exam I have to give in between IELTS and SAT?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam to give for studying in London after Junior College?
  2. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  3. Can I go to USA after completing 11th grade only along with IELTS and SAT?
  4. What is SAT? How many exams are there in SAT and what is SAT II? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study Master degree in London if secured 4.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  7. Minimum marks required in B.Tech(EEE) for studying M.Tech in London with scholarship?
  8. Can I get scholarship to study in USA through SAT? Reference books for preparation of SAT?
  9. How to proceed for further education in Abroad after B.E.? What kind of workshop should I join? What procedure should I follow?
  10. Scholarship to study in USA through SAT for 12th student? Is it worthy to prepare for SAT from now?
  11. How can I admission in foreign university after 12th?
  12. Can I study in abroad if I have completed my 12th from NIOS?
  13. List of universities offering Integrated Ph.D? Date of announcement of notification?
  14. Should I appear in IELTS to study MBA in Australia after completing B.Com?
  15. Which one is best among IELTS, CAT, SAT, GRE and GMAT?
  16. Whether SAT is the only entrance exam to study B.Tech in Abroad? Important subjects and pattern of SAT? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to study remaining semesters in Canada/US through SAT and IELTS if completed 1st semester of B.Tech in Kerala?
  18. Can I get scholarship to study in US universities after intermediate? Should I practice from SAT guide?
23rd April 2015, 09:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and SAT to study in London after completing FYJC?

You need to give both SAT and IELTS in order to pursue your further studies after FYJC studies. Both SAT and IELTS are necessary to get admission as the institutes in London consider scores of both these exams. SAT is basically to check your aptitude skills while IELTS is basically to test your proficiency in English. Since you are not from a country whose official and native language is English as official language of India is Hindi, so IELTS is compulsory to prove the proficiency in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?