23rd April 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Lancaster University, UK if scored 6 Bands in IELTS and completed 12th NIOS last year?

Hello Sir,
I want to ask from you that I did
my class 12 from NIOS board last year.
Can I take admission in Lancaster University, UK?
I have score 6 Bands in IELTS.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  2. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  3. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  5. Job oriented courses in Canada for 12th PCB who has scored 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  7. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  8. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  9. Is NIOS acceptable to study abroad?
  10. Whether NIOS certificate is acceptable to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in MacEwan University, Canada if completed 12th from Open School and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  13. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  14. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  15. Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Germany if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 3.648 CGPA in B.Sc(CS)?
  16. Can I study MS in US after clearing GRE and IELTS with 6.5 bands score? Having 6 backlogs in my B.Tech will affect the admission process?
  17. Can I get admission in any college of US if scored 5.5 Bands in Listening & Reading and 5 Bands in Writing and Speaking of IELTS?
  18. Can I get admission in any German University for MBBS if scoring 7 bands in IELTS?

25th September 2017, 01:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Lancaster University, UK if scored 6 Bands in IELTS and completed 12th NIOS last year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to ask from you that I did
my class 12 from NIOS board last year.
Can I take admission in Lancaster University, UK?
I have score 6 Bands in IELTS.

It is very difficult to get admission in Lancaster University, UK after completion of 12th from NIOS. Eligibility to study in Lancaster University for Indian students is a pass in Class XII with 75% to 83% marks average from the best of 4 subjects, excluding Hindi and PE. Candidates can contact the admission office for more details regarding admission for NIOS students. You have to clear the English language test like IELTS with 6.5 Bands and a minimum of 5.5 in each component for getting admission in Lancaster University for an undergraduate course. You can find the details about requirements for getting admission in the Lancaster University website, the website link is Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?