16th August 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?

Hi,I am zubair from Pakistan.I am a student of fsc Pre-engineering.I want further study in germany. I scored 5.5 bands in ielts and got admission letter from german university...
Will embassy give me visa while i scored 5.5 bands overall in ielts...??

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Newzealand Embassy will award me visa if secured 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  2. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will embassy allow with an score of 5.5 in IELTS?
  4. Can I get visa from Australian Embassy if scored 6 in speaking and writing, 5 in reading and 5.5 in listening of IELTS?
  5. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  6. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  8. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities? -- [New]
  9. Can I get Canada Visa with IELTS score of 5.5 and 6 in Speaking?
  10. Can I have Visa or can I do MS in USA with 271 in GRE? Writing IELTS is recommended for me? How to get the name error edited?
  11. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores?
  12. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  13. Procedure to do M.Pharma in Abroad?
  14. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  15. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  16. Process to join MD/MS in Canada for foreigner student?
  17. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  18. Ways to get into top universities of the world for doing master degree in science? GRE or TOEFL which one is helpful?
28th August 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?

I got 5.5 band and i cmplete my senior secondry wth 63% MArks in non medical can i eligible for canda stdy visa
Listening 6
Speaking5
Writing5
Reading5
8th December 2014, 12:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The VISA process is judged on three factors -

- Academic Record
- Scores in Entrance Exams
- Work experience
- Institute concerned
- Financial Status

Since you have got the admission letter from a German University, so you can definitely get VISA provided it is a recognized institute. However, you need to crack the VISA interview and satisfy other parameters as well.

Canadian Universities such as Royal Roads University, Canadore College of Applied Arts and Technology, St. Clair College of Applied Arts and Technology accept a score of 5.5 in IELTS. Hence you can definitely apply for student VISA. However, sometimes they get reluctant to accept VISA request for a band below 6 in IELTS. Hence having work experience and admission letter from a recognized institute helps in such case.
27th February 2017, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir how much bands eligible after 12 th commerce standard for study in Canada ?
12th January 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for NYIT Vancouver ,more than one month with 6.5 band score. When i will get my admission letter for MS INCS?
21st September 2018, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I have 5.5 band in IELTS and want to do bachelor in Australia and University give me a offer letter. Is embassy give me a visa or not ???
22nd January 2020, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I have 6.5 overall in ielts with 5.5 in speaking 6 in w and 7 in l and r after graduation how many countries can i will apply for study visa
21st March 2020, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir My name is soyam from india I got 5.5 band in each 5 in reading overall 5.5 band so which uk university accepted my band score i hv done my graduation 2017 -18 in commerce stream . I have 6 year work exprience .So please suggest me as soon as possible
24th June 2020, 08:24 PM
ramsagarofficial

HI in UK few univwesities will give IELTS waver for admissions, please share yur contact details I can celp you regarding this, Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?