11th June 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for doing MS in abroad after completion of B.E in IT?

Presently i'm doing BE, 2nd year, IT(instrumentation technology).
Now how I should prepare for doing MS course in abroad.? Can you please let me know the tips which I can follow to ensure that I would be able to do the course?

11th June 2015, 08:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for doing MS in abroad after completion of B.E in IT?

To pursue MS course in Abroad after completion of your B.E course, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to MS course in Abroad universities. TOEFL/IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills to get admission in MS course in abroad universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities.
12th June 2015, 01:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for doing MS in abroad after completion of B.E in IT?

To pursue MS in Aboard, after the completion of B.E(IT) course, you need to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams by the end of your final year. After completing these exams, you should select any Masters course and the university and then you should apply for admission in that university by sending your application and GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exam scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your profile meets university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?