15th April 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for BBA in Canada? Requirements and Visa guidance?

1)how i am apply for study to canada?
2)what requirment for this prosses?
3)what will do for this prosses?
4)guide me about visa.

15th April 2015, 05:52 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for BBA in Canada? Requirements and Visa guidance?

To pursue BBA course in Canada, first you have to complete IELTS exam, because most of the universities in Canada offers Bachelors course admission by considering IELTS score of the candidates. So, first you have to complete IELTS exam and should select some universities, at which you want to apply for admission. After selecting the universities, you should apply for admission by sending your application and IELTS score through online or via courier. Then the universities will review your profile and will send you an admission letter, if your profile satisfies university admission requirements.

VISA Process:-
After receiving Admission letter(I20), you should book a slot for VISA and should attend VISA interview. Then, if the VISA officer approves your VISA, you can go to Canada to pursue your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?