15th April 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MS in Abroad if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and expecting 300 marks in GRE?

Hello guys,
I have got 6 Bands in IELTS and expecting
300 marks in GRE. With these marks I am
eligible for applying in Abroad universities for
doing MS? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  2. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  3. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Can I study MS in US if scored 302 marks in GRE, secured 7 Bands in IELTS and 59% in B.Tech with 21 Backlogs? -- [New]
  5. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  7. How to study abroad after completing Bachelor of Arts when not financially strong?
  8. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  9. Am I eligible to study MS in USA if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Can I study MS in US after clearing GRE and IELTS with 6.5 bands score? Having 6 backlogs in my B.Tech will affect the admission process?
  13. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. List of universities which offer MS(CSE) in USA for B.Tech(EE) graduate who has 10 backlogs having secured 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 288 marks in GRE?
  15. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  16. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  18. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
21st April 2015, 08:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MS in Abroad if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and expecting 300 marks in GRE?

Yes, definitely you can get admission to study MS in Abroad by securing 6 Bands in IELTS and by scoring 300 marks in GRE examination. By scoring 300 marks in GRE examination and securing 6 Bands in IELTS examination, you can easily get admission to study MS in top Abroad universities. By reporting your GRE and IELTS examinations score, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities.
21st April 2015, 03:44 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MS in Abroad if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and expecting 300 marks in GRE?

Yes, You can easily get admission in most of the universities, if you can have 6 bands in IELTS and 300 marks in GRE. My suggestion is that, if you can really score 300 marks in GRE exam, please try to retake IELTS exam and try to 6.5 bands in IELTS, because if you have GRE(300 marks) and IELTS(6.5 bands), you will become eligible for Scholarships and assistantships at most of the universities and even with this scores, you can get admission in top universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?