10th April 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study in Abroad after completing 10th standard?

Sir,
I am the student of 10th ICSE. I would like
to know that can I study in Abroad after
doing my 10th in India? Is it possible?
Please tell me fast.

21st April 2015, 08:13 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study in Abroad after completing 10th standard?

Yes, you can pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your 10th standard from ICSE Board. To get admission to study higher studies in Abroad, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT examination is mainly taken by candidates who had completed 10th or 12th standard and those who are interested to pursue their higher studies in Abroad whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills to get admission to study higher studies in Abroad.
21st April 2015, 04:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study in Abroad after completing 10th standard?

Yes, you can continue your studies in Aboard, after the completion of your 10th standard. To pursue your higher studies in Aboard, first you have to complete IELTS(General Module) exam. IELTS(General Module) exam is for the candidates, who want to pursue their Higher secondary schooling in Aboard. So, first you have to complete this exam. After completing this exam, you can apply for admission in universities, by sending your application and IELTS exam score through online or via courier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?