29th June 2016, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid of Rs. 50-60 Lacs by Government to study MBBS?

Hi,
I would like to know that for studying MBBS can Government provide financial aid to complete this course or they can give Rs. 50-60 Lacs for study because my family condition is not good but I am interested to study MBBS.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get financial aid to study further in USA after completion of 10th? -- [New]
  2. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  3. Can I study MS in Germany with financial aid if secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech?
  4. How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?
  5. Possible ways to get financial aid for studying in MS course in USA?
  6. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired pensioner and owns a house worth Rs.65 Lacs?
  7. Options available to get an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs for MBBS course?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is a Government employee?
  9. Financial aid to study MBBS from Abroad for candidate having outstanding achievements?
  10. Will I be able to pay Loan amount of Rs. 30 Lacs if study MBBS in any Private college?
  11. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS if my father is an employee of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited?
  12. How much does the MS course cost? Score required to get financial aid in top universities?
  13. Which Bank offers Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MBBS? Assets for security purpose?
  14. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  15. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  16. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?