5th October 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in abroad as a fresher after completing Mechanical Engineering or do I need to do extra course?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I want to get a job in Abroad as a fresher. I want to know that is it possible to get a job in Abroad after completing Mechanical Engineering or do I need to extra course to be eligible? Can you please let me know about those studies?. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a job in abroad after completing Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How can I get a job as a Mechanical engineering fresher?
  3. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  4. How to earn money and get a job in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with first class?
  5. Procedure to get job in abroad for fresher diploma holder?
  6. How to get B.Com related job abroad? Is there any extra course I need to study in abroad to get the job?
  7. After completing B.E degree from mechanical engineering which department should I consider as a fresher for job?
  8. How to do extra courses after doing mechanical engineering?
  9. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  10. What should I do for getting a job in Swaraj and TAFE being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? How much salary can I get as a fresher?
  11. What can a B.Tech Mechanical Fresher do to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What can a B.Tech Mechanical Fresher do to get a job?
  13. Is there any fresher jobs for a diploma in mechanical engineering candidate?
  14. Can I do B.E. Mechatronics in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Job vacancies in core domain for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) fresher?
  16. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  17. What to do after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? How to get Job in Gulf Countries being a Fresher?
  18. What are the job offers available for mechanical engineer in Kuwait? -- [New]
6th October 2016, 12:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in abroad as a fresher after completing Mechanical Engineering or do I need to do extra course?

You are eligible for a job in abroad after completion of mechanical engineering. However, it is difficult to get such an opportunity since there are many complexities related to visa and work permits. Hence the best option is to go for higher studies in abroad and then seek job opportunities there after course completion. You can also seek job opportunity in abroad if getting employment opportunity in multinational company in India and then going for on-site opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?