14th March 2017, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Dubai after BDS?

Hi, I'm doing my BDS in India. Can I get job in Dubai after finishing my BDS here. If so, should I have to write any entrance exams there? Thank you for your replies in advance.

16th March 2017, 11:14 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Can I get job in Dubai after BDS?

In order to work in Dubai you have to achieve a medical licence of UAE.It is called the MOH examination. All the health professionals who wish to work in UAE must have this. But to work in Dubai particularly you must have a DOH licence which is Dubai Health Authority, UAE's Health Ministry.
To sit for Dental GP exam you need a BDS degree along with one year internship with a teaching hospital or if no internship then 2years of practice in a non-teaching hospital.
And 2 years of clinical experience after internship. You need lots of documents for the registration process too like
Application form
CV in english or arabic
copies of original qualification etc.
First you get your internship done successfully then you can apply easily.
17th March 2017, 01:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I'm doing my BDS in India. Can I get job in Dubai after finishing my BDS here. If so, should I have to write any entrance exams there? Thank you for your replies in advance.

For practicing in Dubai after completion of BDS, you have to appear for DHA examination (Granted by Dubai Government). For appearing the DHA examinations, you need two years of clinical experience (after BDS) and after clearing the examination you can practice in Dubai. There are four types of examinations available for getting license in UAE. They are DHA, HAAD, MOH and DHCC. So after clearing the DHA examination you can get a job in Dubai. You can find the job vacancy details in the newspapers and in the job portals.
12th November 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there job vacant for bds in Dubai. Can I work as dental assistant after bds
23rd June 2020, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the dental Gp exam details to get the DHA licence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?