31st July 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Which is the exam to give for a diploma holder to study in abroad?

I am studying diploma and I want to study abroad in U.S.A for my career that means I want study my Bachelor's degree in USA please help me..........? I hope that someone from here will guide me with the complete details which I need to follow for the same!

31st July 2015, 09:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the exam to give for a diploma holder to study in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying diploma and I want to study abroad in U.S.A for my career that means I want study my Bachelor's degree in USA please help me..........? I hope that someone from here will guide me with the complete details which I need to follow for the same!
You are now studying in Diploma so you are eligible for Bachelor degree in USA but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
1st August 2015, 12:40 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

You have to apply GRE and TOEFL exam to study in aboard after diploma.

GRE exam stands for Graduate Record exam

TOEFL exam stands for Test of English Foreign Language.

There is no specific education qualification or age limit to apply GRE exam.

TOEFL exam is conducted to Check your English.
11th January 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I have done 3 yrs diploma in architecture assistantship in India but now I am permanent in U.K. What uk consider this qualification equivalent to as per their standards.
19th December 2019, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I have Completed 3years diploma in architecture in 2002, now want to do B.Arch from abroad.. Is it possible to do the same after such long break..? if yes, then how to start the procedure...?? Kindly help..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?