26th August 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among 4 years undergraduate & 4 years Medical School programme in USA and USMLE along with MD program in Caribbean?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm currently in 12th grade Medical stream (without Maths) in CBSE Board in Punjab. I want to practice in USA as a Surgeon. I'm aware of their 4 years undergraduate and 4 years Medical School programme which is way too long. I know I will ultimately have to give my USMLE which is uncertain and hard for international students even after I do my MBBS from India. I have heard about the Caribbean which train you for your USMLE along with MD program. I also heard about the 6 years MD programme in the USA after which its easy to get into Surgery. I want to know what should I do between them?
Regards-
Sohrab

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?