29th March 2016, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Student Visa only through IELTS Bands?

Hi,
I have got 72% in B.Tech and 5.5 Bands in IELTS. Can I get Student Visa with only IELTS Bands to study in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether having 5.5 Bands in Speaking of IELTS is a barrier to get Student Visa if secured Offer Letter for an Australian University?
  3. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get Student Visa only through IELTS Bands? -- [New]
  6. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  7. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  8. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  11. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I get Student Visa to study in UK with 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 72% in B.Tech?
  13. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Can I get Student Visa to study MS in Germany with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  15. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  16. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get Student Visa to study in USA with 5.5. Bands in IELTS?
  18. Is it difficult to get Student Visa if secured 4.0 Bands in Writing Skill of IELTS?
1st April 2016, 01:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Student Visa only through IELTS Bands?

To get Student Visa for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad, you must have to satisfy all the required eligibility criteria such as GRE, TOEFL/IELTS examination scores, i20 (admission letter), etc.,. The process of getting Visa approved depends upon your performance in Visa Interview. If the Visa Interviewer satisfies with your answers to the questions raised by him, your Visa will be approved else your Visa will be rejected. Since, you have secured low score in IELTS examination, I suggest you to retake IELTS examination before applying for Student Visa.
1st April 2016, 09:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get student visa on the basis of only IELTS score. You can get student visa with a 5.5 band in IELTS but it will be difficult. You need to get admission call from a well recognised institute, should be financially stable and should perform well in the VISA interview to get the visa approved. It also depends on the concerned organisation in which you are seeking admission for higher studies since many countries have a fixed quota for overseas students.
19th July 2019, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Australia with 5.5 bands or newzealand
Reading 5
Listening 5
Writing 5.5
Speaking 6
20th July 2019, 05:45 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply for Australia with 5.5 bands or newzealand
Reading 5
Listening 5
Writing 5.5
Speaking 6
No, you can't apply for Australia or New Zealand with 5.5 bands in IELTS. These countries only allow 6.5 Band in case of post-graduation courses and 6.0 Band in Undergraduate courses.
4th March 2021, 09:56 PM
Maahi14

6.5 is a good band score for IELTS students visa. Through this score, only you can apply to ample universities at your preferred level of study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?