23rd March 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Student Visa to study MS in Germany with 5.5 bands in IELTS?

Hello,
I have got 5.5 bands in IELTS. I have 2 years of work experience. Can I get admission for MS in Germany? If I get admission then can I get student visa easily?

Related Questions:
  1. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  2. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get Student Visa to study MS in Germany with 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to study MS Civil in Germany after scoring 5 bands in IDP (IELTS)?
  6. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  8. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  9. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  12. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  13. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. IELTS Bands are considerable to study MBA in Germany?
  17. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get Student Visa to study in USA with 5.5. Bands in IELTS?
24th March 2016, 07:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Student Visa to study MS in Germany with 5.5 bands in IELTS?

We cannot exactly tell you that whether you can get student visa or not for pursuing MS course in Germany because, it all depends on your examinations scores and performance in Visa Interview. If the Visa Interviewer satisfies with your answers to the questions raised by him, your Student Visa will be approved else, your Visa will be rejected. Some colleges/universities does not offer admission to candidates who have score less than 6 bands in IELTS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?