1st April 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get Student Visa if secured 4.0 Bands in Writing Skill of IELTS?

Hello,
For instance, if a person gets a scores as Speaking-7.0, Reading-7.0, Writing-4.0, Speaking-5.0. As per my calculations, the overall score would be 6.0, in IELTS. I'd like to know if a guy is scoring less in Writing is it would be effected for getting Student Visa?
Thanks,
Naresh

Related Questions:
  1. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  3. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  4. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  5. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  9. Can I get Visa if selected in NYIT, Vancouver having secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Whether Newzealand Embassy will award me visa if secured 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  11. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  12. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  13. Exams available and their requirements to pursue PG in Abroad?
  14. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  15. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  17. Can I get admission in any college of US if scored 5.5 Bands in Listening & Reading and 5 Bands in Writing and Speaking of IELTS?
  18. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
6th April 2015, 11:44 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get Student Visa if secured 4.0 Bands in Writing Skill of IELTS?

No, it is not difficult to get VISA, even if you have 4 bands in writing section, because the VISA officer will consider only your overall score and the chances of getting VISA depends upon communication with the VISA officer. So, you have to be very confident and you have to give exact answers to each and every question, then the VISA officer will definitely approve your VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?