19th June 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I got to USA to clear my 10th grade and pursue further studies?

Can I got to USA to clear my 10th grade and pursue further studies? I haven't completed 10th standard yet and thinking that I will do in US only. Can you please guide me with the suggestion on the same. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

25th June 2017, 02:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I got to USA to clear my 10th grade and pursue further studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I got to USA to clear my 10th grade and pursue further studies? I haven't completed 10th standard yet and thinking that I will do in US only. Can you please guide me with the suggestion on the same. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!
After completion of 10th standard, you can apply for higher study in USA but you should qualify in TOEFL exam.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language. There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?