15th December 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Cinematography from USA after completing class 10th? How can I apply for the course and Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 10th and I want to pursue my career in Cinematography from USA. I want to know am I eligible to pursue Cinematography from USA after completing class 10th? How can I apply for the course and Do I have to write any entrance exam? Which University or College in USA offers the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  2. Can I apply for Study Visa of USA while studying in class 10th?
  3. How to go abroad after completing 10th? Can I apply for USA after completing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I pursue Photojournalism after completing class 10th? Is there any exam required to pursue the course?
  5. Which entrance exam do I need to write after completing class 12th to pursue a career in Food Technology? -- [New]
  6. How can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  7. Can I pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with CEC? Do I have to write any entrance exam for the same?
  8. Procedure to get scholarship for doing medical course in USA?
  9. Can I pursue MBBS directly after completing class 12th? How many exams do I have to write?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in class 11th in India after completing 10th in USA?
  11. Exams details to study in USA after completing class 10th?
  12. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
  13. What should I do after completing class 10th to join NASA? Which exam do I have to write?
  14. Do I need to write any Entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? How can I apply for the exam?
  15. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 10th? Do I have to write an entrance exam?
  16. How can I apply for Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th?
  17. What is the procedure to pursue LLB course after the completion of class 12th? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  18. How can I apply for BAMS course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?