7th May 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I go to USA for further studies after completion of 10th standard?

I want to go in USA new york city after my 10th. Please tell me can i go for study in USA by IELTS. Because my aim is to become world famous artist in Art like Pablo picasso, Mf Hussain. Can you please guide me with the right information on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completion of 10th for Higher studies in USA?
  2. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting VISA for doing higher studies in USA after 10th standard?
  4. Procedure followed to continue studies in USA after completion of 10th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in USA colleges for 11th standard after completion of 10th from India? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies in USA after completion of B.Com with 80% marks?
  8. Procedure to get scholarship for further studies after completion of 10th standard with 90 percentage marks?
  9. Requirements needed for doing higher studies in Australia after completion of 10th standard in India?
  10. Which is better to do after completion of 10th standard? Continue in same studies or do diploma for 2 years?
  11. What should I do to study abroad after completion of 10th standard?
  12. Which studies I can do next to get a degree from USA after completion of polytechnic course?
  13. How to pursue higher studies after 10th in USA?
  14. Can I get financial aid to study further in USA after completion of 10th?
  15. What to take in class 11th Maths or Biology?
  16. Am I eligible to go to USA after completion of TYBCom but failed in 12th standard?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA after completion of diploma?
  18. How to do higher studies after 10th in USA with less cost?
12th May 2017, 03:10 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I go to USA for further studies after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to go in USA new york city after my 10th. Please tell me can i go for study in USA by IELTS. Because my aim is to become world famous artist in Art like Pablo picasso, Mf Hussain. Can you please guide me with the right information on the same. Thanks!

Students after completion of 10th standard in India can apply for further studies in USA. They have to clear SAT or ACT examinations and English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL to study in USA. For taking admission, students have to apply along with the above mentioned test scores for admission. Admission is done on the basis of marks scored in 10th standard, SAT or ACT and IELTS/TOEFL. Students can apply for visa after getting admission in any one of the institutions in USA. Students can also get help from consultancy firms for admission and visa formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?