28th June 2014, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue higher studies in Abroad with free education if completed B.Com?

Hi
this is deep i have completed my b.com
with 50% can i go for higher studies in
abroad with free education????????

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  2. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  3. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  4. Loan upon B.Tech certificate is possible? Maximum expected amount that I can get?
  5. Does MBA in HR and Marketing have good career scope?
  6. Non Technical Higher Studies Options after B.E./B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  8. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  9. List of college for M.Tech. in Wireless(Telecommunication) after B.Tech.(ECE) in India and abroad
  10. which course should i choose if I am interested in doing higher studies? I want to study in abroad
  11. Is Automobile Engineering best option?
  12. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology?
  13. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  14. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. When should I write GRE after doing B.E computer Science?
  16. How to pursue higher education in abroad after passing BSc in Chemistry
  17. How to do high studies in abroad after doing B.E CSE?
  18. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
29th November 2014, 12:02 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue higher studies in Abroad with free education if completed B.Com?

You cannot get free education in foreign universities. But, you can choose some countries, which are offering Master's program with low fee. I would recommend you Germany, because there are many government funded universities in Germany. So, that you have to pay very less amount for Master's course. I think you should require only 2 to 3 lakhs to complete your course in Germany. So, that you can complete your course with very less fee and you can settle there, if you can get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?