20th July 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I study 11th and 12th abroad in Biology for MBBS? What procedure to be followed?

Can I study 11th and 12th abroad in Biology for MBBS? What procedure to be followed? Can someone please answer me soon as possible? Awaiting to get the answer to do the next steps. Hope that I will get someone reply from this website.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to study MBBS in abroad after 12th? -- [New]
  2. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
  3. How many marks are needed to be scored in 12th class to study MBBS in Abroad?
  4. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  5. Which country is best to study 11th and 12th class?
  6. Minimum percentage required in 12th Science to study MBBS in Abroad?
  7. How much should I score in 12th to do MBBS in abroad? I am currently studying physics, chemistry, biology, maths and hindi
  8. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  9. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  10. Marks required in 12th CBSE to study MBBS in abroad? Any related in 11th and 10th class for getting admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it easy to get admission to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  12. In which country I should study MBBS in Abroad after completing 12th?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with scholarship in Abroad?
  15. What are they ways to follow to get in Harvard University for MBBS?
  16. Which country to select for MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam to give and procedure of admission?
  17. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  18. What are the various study options available to study abroad for bioinformatics and biotechnology?
21st July 2015, 07:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study 11th and 12th abroad in Biology for MBBS? What procedure to be followed?

Yes, you can study your 11th and 12th standard in aboard. To pursue your intermediate in Aboard, first you need to complete IELTS(General Module) exam. IELTS(General Module) exam is for the candidates, who want to apply for admission in Intermediate courses. After completing this exam, you should select some schools/universities and you should apply for admission by sending your application and exam score reports. Then the schools/universities will review your application and will send you an admission letter, if you satisfy schools/universities admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?