24th May 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad being a B.Sc(PCM) graduate? Total fee expenses to study this course?

Hi,
I have done my B.Sc with PCM. Now I want to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad now? What are the fee expenses required to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  2. What are the requirements to study MS(Genetic Engineering) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  3. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  4. Eligibility to study B.Tech Aeronautical for Diploma Mechanical student? Total fee expenses of B.Tech Aeronautical?
  5. Which country is better to study MCA? Total fee expenses to study MCA in Abroad?
  6. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  7. Best course to do in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate? Course duration and total expenses?
  8. Total fee expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  9. Best course with expenses to study in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate?
  10. List of universities offering MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course in Abroad? -- [New]
  11. Requirements to study MS(Genetic Engineering) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  13. Course duration and total expenses to study MBBS in Abroad?
  14. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  15. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  16. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  18. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
27th May 2016, 11:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad being a B.Sc(PCM) graduate? Total fee expenses to study this course?

Yes, you can definitely pursue Aeronautical Engineering in abroad after completion of B.Sc course (PCM). You will need to appear in the entrance exas like SAT and TOEFL/IELTS based on which the foreign institutes take admission. Then you need to apply online in 5-6 institutes as per your scores in the entrance exams. There might be interview conducted by certain institutes. On clearing them, if you are finally shortlisted, apply for visa confirming your admission. The total expense depends on various factors depending on the location, institute and the credit hours you choose for the course. Usually it will range 10-30 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?