7th October 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Best course to do in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate? Course duration and total expenses?

Dear Sir,
I have done my B.Sc(Biotechnology), I have any chance to study in Abroad? If it is possible means which course is best? And how many years and how much cost expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Best course with expenses to study in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate?
  2. Course duration and total expenses to study MBBS in Abroad?
  3. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  4. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  5. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) with low expenses in Abroad? Will I get good job after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  6. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad for B.Pharma 2nd year student?
  8. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  9. Universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  10. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Genetics) in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  11. What is the duration of IAS? What are the total expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  13. List of institutes with total expenses to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in BCA to study MS in Abroad? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  15. In which country I should study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  16. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  17. What I should to study in PhD after M.Com? Course duration and total expenses?
  18. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
27th September 2017, 05:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course to do in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate? Course duration and total expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have done my B.Sc(Biotechnology), I have any chance to study in Abroad? If it is possible means which course is best? And how many years and how much cost expenses?

Best courses to do in abroad for Biotechnology graduate are given below;

Biotechnology MSc
Pharmaceutical Biotechnology MSc
Molecular Biology and Biotechnology MSc
Industrial Biotechnology MSc
Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Bio-business
Medical Biotechnology MSc
Biotechnology for Environmental Sustainability
MSc Bio fabrication
Master of Biotechnology
Master of Science in Biotechnology
Master of Biotechnology Management
Master of Science in Biological and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
Master of Science Applied Biology and Biotechnology
M.S. in Biology: Biotechnology

Duration of the Master’s Degree in Biotechnology is one year in most of the colleges/universities in abroad. Total expenses to study the course is around Rs 15 to 20 Lakh. Candidates have to check the fee details on the university website for exact details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?