27th January 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I study further after having 2 years of gap in education?

Sir, I graduated in the field of electronics and communication engineering in the yaer 2011.when I was pursuing my last semester my father passed away and due to which I could not complete my degree in time which is 4 years instead of which it took me 2 extra additional years to complete my degree ...now I wanted to study further ..I was thinking about abroad.so can u guide me what can I do now as for last two years I was dealing with the family issues and family business ...so please I will b highly thankful to u if u guide me ... ?

15th February 2016, 05:19 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study further after having 2 years of gap in education?

The gap of two years that you took due to family issues will not be a problem for you as you have now completed the course.
You need to appear for the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examinations if you want to study the course of MS in Abroad.
If you want to do the course of MBA, you need to appear for the GMAT and TOEFL Entrance Examinations.
These are the Examinations you need to crack to study the course you want from Abroad.
Your gap of 2 years will not be a problem for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?