27th January 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How to join engineering in abroad for later entry?

I am an diploma holder I want to study my engineering in abroad university how I want to apply it please instruct me

Related Questions:
  1. How to join engineering in abroad for later entry?
  2. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  3. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Abroad being a 3 year Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. Lateral Entry in 3rd year MBBS in abroad after B.P.T.? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th?
  6. How to join M.Sc Mathematics in Abroad anywhere?
  7. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  8. Which exam should an EEE student answer to enter Indian Airforce? Books to be referred for the exam?
  9. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  10. Can I do B.Tech after Diploma in NTTF Gopalpur?
  11. Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student?
  12. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electronics and communication Diploma course?
  13. Which course should I opt after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering for getting placement in abroad?
  14. Is it possible to join BE through lateral entry after B.Sc. in Guwahati?
  15. How can I get admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course in Abroad being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  16. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  17. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad?
  18. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
15th February 2016, 06:28 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join engineering in abroad for later entry?

You need to appear for the SAT and TOEFL Entrance Examinations.
Once you have cleared these two Entrance Examinations you will be eligible to pursue the course of Engineering in Abroad from the University of your choice.
Based on your score in these Examinations you will be given a list of Universities where you can apply for the course of Engineering.
Once you can clear a Personal Interview to be organized by the University you will be eligible for the course of Engineering from Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?