4th March 2011, 01:05 AM
miblu

List of Companies(preferably I.T) which considers more than 2 years gap in education for job?

Hi friends I am in my final year of B.Tech.I have an year gap of 3 years.I had been doing my B.Sc initially which I had left incomplete(hence its being considered as a year gap).Hence I am not being able to take part in most of the companies recruitment drive programmes.I desparately need a job at this point.Kindly refer to me some companies(preferably I.T) in which i will be eligible to sit for....
Thanks in advance...

Related Questions:
2nd April 2012, 11:21 PM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of Companies(preferably I.T) which considers more than 2 years gap in education for job?

Go for some small IT companies , preferably near your place with relatives and all.

Any possibility to complete your BSc is also a good choice.

Get enrolled in distance education in some university preferably IGNOU, then you have a strong point to present when you get a chance in a bigger IT major.

Also do some real project that can boost your resume; seriously. Get an internship or better you can get referred to some companies provided you have friends there.

(A correction : In English you do not say "'an' year gap of 3 years", correct way is "3 years gap")
16th March 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Companies(preferably I.T) which considers more than 2 years gap in education for job?

Hi friends i am a prefinal year guy of BE . i got 76% in 10th and i got back in Pu.Then i joined diploma and completed with 65% aggregate. And now i am doing BE and i hav an aggregate of 60% . My question is ,do am eligible to attend d placement drives b'coz am havin a 2 yer gap in my academics . Does the companies accept 2 year gap of my acadamecis. pls rply me . am confused.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?