31st October 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do masters in some course abroad after completion of B.Tech from NIT?

I have completed my B.Tech from NIT Surat in electrical engineering stream. i want to do masters in some course which is not core and will give me scope for various fields later. your reply is awaited. Can you please give me the information on doing masters outside country?

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?
  3. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
  4. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  5. What is the eligibility for doing masters in wireless communication in US?
  6. Am I eligible to get full time scholarship for doing masters course in abroad after completion of BDS?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  8. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  9. Choices I have available to do Masters in Aeronautical engineering? Best institutes both in India and Abroad?
  10. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  11. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  12. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  13. What are the exams I need to write after completion of B.Tech do study abroad?
  14. Am I eligible to do my masters in abroad after completion of B.Tech from JNTUK University?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  16. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which scholarships are available for masters in veterinary science in Abroad?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in abroad?
31st October 2015, 08:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do masters in some course abroad after completion of B.Tech from NIT?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot pursue Master degree course in abroad in other disciplines which are not related to your domain. This is because you do not fulfill the basic eligibility criteria of education qualification of the qualifying undergraduate degree in other disciplines. Since you have done B.Tech in NIT so you are eligible to pursue master degree course in the fields related to your domain. There is enough scope in electrical engineering if you excel in it since the world is run by electricity and there are ample good opportunities in this field. You should go for this field if you are interested and try to get admission in the top universities by scoring good marks in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS.
1st November 2015, 09:47 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do masters in some course abroad after completion of B.Tech from NIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Tech from NIT Surat in electrical engineering stream. i want to do masters in some course which is not core and will give me scope for various fields later. your reply is awaited. Can you please give me the information on doing masters outside country?

Thanks.

Yes, you can do lots of master’s courses in abroad.

You can do master’s in management, master’s in non conventional energy like solar, wind energy.

So you have to decide the course and the country you want to study.

For engineering master’s courses in Europe the fee will be very less.

Some of the government institution it will be around Rs 1.5 to 2 Lakhs/annum.

So you can study the course in Europe.

But the job opportunities are very limited in Europe.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?