12th April 2016, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MS in Europe for B.Tech Mechanical student?

Sir,
With due respect my question is how to study MS in Europe after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering branch? What are the requirements I have to fulfill?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MS in Europe if having backlog in B.Tech?
  2. Eligibility criteria and requirements to study LLM in Europe for a candidate with 50% in LLB?
  3. Eligibility criteria and requirements to study LLM in Europe for a candidate with 50% in LLB?
  4. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Europe? Total expenses to study MS in Europe?
  6. List of courses available to study in Europe for Microbiology student?
  7. How to do MS in europe? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  8. What is the fee structure to study CA in Europe?
  9. In which entrance exam should I appear to study M.Pharma in Canada/Europe/US? Procedure to get admisison?
  10. Which course I have to do for getting job in Automotive sector after doing Mechanical Engineering? Where should I study either in India or in Europe?
  11. Eligibility criteria and requirements to study Master in Financial Accounts for B.Tech(Psychological Science) student?
  12. What are the requirements for studying MS in Australia?
  13. Procedure and requirements to study B.Tech in Germany for Mechanical Engineering Diploma final year student?
  14. Universities or companies offering summer internship in Europe for 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical Student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure to study in Europe on Scholarship?
  16. Requirements to study MS(Computer Application) in US for BCA student?
  17. In which exam should I appear among GRE and GMAT to study Master of Accountancy in Europe?
  18. Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
14th April 2016, 10:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MS in Europe for B.Tech Mechanical student?

To study MS in Europe after completion of your B.Tech Mechanical Engineering course, you must have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying the examinations, you need to report your examinations score reports for applying admission to MS course in European Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?