22nd June 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

German universities that accepts IELTS band score of 5.5?

I have a band score of 5.5 in ielts....can i get an admission in german universities.i have 76% in my bachelors in ECE. which are the universities that accept band score of 5.5.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in germany University after scoring 6.0 band score in IELTS?
  2. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  3. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  4. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university?
  5. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  6. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  7. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  8. Possibility of securing a chance in German universities for MS in Automobile engineering?
  9. How to do MS in german university? How much score is required for GRE?
  10. Will i get good universities in Germany for maters in Electrical Power Engineering after getting band of 6 in IELTS?
  11. How much score is required for IELTS exam to get a seat in German Universities
  12. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  13. How may I pursue higher education in Germany after completing B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible for masters in Canada or Australia having 5.5 band score in IELTS?
  15. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  16. Will IELTS help in getting into top universities? Does IELTS score matter in top universities for MS in Electronics?
  17. List of Universities in US and Canada which gives admission with 6 score in IELTS?
  18. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2017, 12:28 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: German universities that accepts IELTS band score of 5.5?

Since you have scored 5.5 IELTS bands which is quite less band but it's possible to take admission in German universities.
Following are some German universities which accept 5.5 IELTS bands to offer admissions:
>Free University of Berlin
Address: Kaiserswerther Str. 16-18, 14195 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 30 8381
>University of Mannheim
Address: 68131 Mannheim, Germany
Phone: +49 621 1812222
>University of Bonn
Address: Regina-Pacis-Weg 3, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Phone: +49 228 730
>Murray State University
Address: 102 Curris Center, Murray, KY 42071, USA
>North Dakota State University
Address: 1340 Administration Ave, Fargo, ND 58105, USA
24th March 2018, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i be accepted in a university in Germany with the score 1040 in the new sat?
9th May 2021, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I have 5.5 band score in IELTS,I want to do MS in Germany wih civil engineering ,suggest some Universities which accept 5.5 band score
11th May 2022, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I have 5.5 bands in IELTS and want to M.Sc in production or Design and I have a 7.76 CGPA in Bachelor's, can someone suggest the Universities in which I can study.
15th May 2022, 12:13 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Some of the colleges are
Johannesburg Gutenberg university
University of Dusseldorf
Free university of Berlin
University of Mannheim

Although one can get admission with 5.5 bands also.
But with improved score in IELTS , one can get admission in top tier universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?