14th May 2011, 12:34 AM
Naveen msk

Can I get a seat for Marine engineering or Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 961 in 12th Maths and Biology?

sir..... i have scored +2(961) maths biology...... i interested to study the marine engg, aerounautical engg, ....Can I get any chance

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  3. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  4. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering in top 50 colleges after scoring 76% in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  7. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  8. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th?
  10. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  11. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  12. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  13. Can I get aeronautical engineering seat in Bangalore after scoring 90% in 2nd PUC?
  14. How much salary I can get in Navy after completion of 10th Class?
  15. How to do marine engineering after passing 12th?
  16. Which stream has more scope between Commerce and Non-medical?
  17. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  18. How to do Aeronautical engineering after scoring 75% in 12th and 96 marks in EAMCET?
21st May 2011, 12:25 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get a seat for Marine engineering or Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 961 in 12th Maths and Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveen msk View Post
sir..... i have scored +2(961) maths biology...... i interested to study the marine engg, aerounautical engg, ....Can I get any chance
Your question is bit confusing ya

as per your details you completed your 12th with 96.1 % very good but what you have mentioned is maths biology I did not understood here I heard about MPC and BPC one is specially designed for Mathematics students and the other is designed for Biology interested students

But I don't know about Maths biology its new word for me anyways I answered this query because I know the eligibility criteria required for Both Marine and Aero Engg streams

If you completed your 12th in MPC then you are perfectly eligible for both Engineering streams i.e., Marine and Aeronautical

for aeronautical the general engineering entrances are enough like for example you can take up some entrances like AIEEE IIT JEE these are the entrances for Aeronautical as per all the universities will accept Common Engineering entrances

But Marine Engineering is somewhat different, it is offered by only a few universities and the entrance test will also be separate from other engineering entrances

But if you are from biology background then its tough to find an institute that offers atleast diploma for marine engineering

As an engineer up to my knowledge every engineering stream has its very effective part of mathematics in the subjects in the form of
trignometry
logarithms
calculus
exponential
and advanced mathematics

like this every subject in engineering is highly linked with mathematics so I think you can't do well in engineering if you are from the biology background anyways

if man is extremely interested no one can stop him

if you're of that category hope you will reach your dream soon
all the best

~AdityA~
14th May 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat for Marine engineering or Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 961 in 12th Maths and Biology?

now i pass 10th in thslc
i like to study marine engineering
for this what are the ways to study marine engineering
26th April 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat for Marine engineering or Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 961 in 12th Maths and Biology?

is it possible to do marine enginnering after doing aeronautical engineering???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?