4th May 2016, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the validity of GRE scorecard?

Hello Sir,
I want to prepare for GRE. Actually I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year. So, I want to know that if I appear for GRE and I get my scorecard then what is the validity of that scorecard? Please help me to know about this.

6th May 2016, 06:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the validity of GRE scorecard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to prepare for GRE. Actually I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year. So, I want to know that if I appear for GRE and I get my scorecard then what is the validity of that scorecard? Please help me to know about this.
GRE scores are valid for five years after the test date.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open to all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degrees in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
6th May 2016, 06:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the validity of GRE scorecard?

The validity of GRE score is 5 years. Once, you have appeared and qualified GRE examination, the score will be valid for a period of 5 years. GRE is a standardised test which is the basic admission requirement for most of the Graduate schools in United States. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?