24th September 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS in Canada if scored 270 marks in GRE and secured 5 Bands in IELTS?

Hello,
I am pursuing my B.Tech 4th year. I have 70%aggregate till my 3rd year. And I have got 270 marks in GRE and 5.0 Bands in IELTS. Can I get admission in Canada for MS course? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MS in US if scored 302 marks in GRE, secured 7 Bands in IELTS and 59% in B.Tech with 21 Backlogs?
  2. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  4. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  5. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  6. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  8. Can I get admission to study MS in Abroad if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and expecting 300 marks in GRE?
  9. Am I eligible to study MS in USA if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  11. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  13. Job oriented courses in Canada for 12th PCB who has scored 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. List of universities which offer MS(CSE) in USA for B.Tech(EE) graduate who has 10 backlogs having secured 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 288 marks in GRE?
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  17. Am I eligible to study MS in US if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS being a B.E.(EXTC) last year graduate with no work experience?
  18. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)? -- [Most Discussed]
4th December 2015, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in Canada if scored 270 marks in GRE and secured 5 Bands in IELTS?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in MS course in Canada Universities after securing 270 marks in GRE and 5 bands in IELTS examinations. You have secured very low marks in GRE and IELTS examination, so, you cannot get admission in MS course in top Canada Universities. You can get admission in MS course only in average level universities with your GRE and IELTS examinations scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?