15th April 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?

Friends,
I have got 6 Bands in IELTS.
And I want to apply for doing B.Tech in Canada .
I want to know that how much minimum
marks I need in 12th which I have done
with PCM from Haryana Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Canada for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th PCM and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  4. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  7. Can I get admission in MacEwan University, Canada if completed 12th from Open School and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks?
  10. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  11. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  12. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  13. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  15. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Can I get admission to study MS in Abroad if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and expecting 300 marks in GRE? -- [New]
  17. Minimum percentage of marks required in PCM to get into NITs being a candidate having secured 54% in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a job in abroad after completing B.Tech in CS?
21st April 2015, 08:07 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?

To get admission to study B.Tech course in Canada, you need to score at least 50% marks in your 12th standard from a recognised board. Since, you have scored very good score in IELTS examination, you can easily get admission to study B.Tech course in Canada. You can apply for admission to B.Tech course in Canada universities by reporting your IELTS examinations score.
21st April 2015, 03:35 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?

The Percentage requirement varies from one university to another university and it also depends upon the course, to which you are applying. So, we can tell you the exact percentage requirement only, if you can specify the university and the course, to which you are applying. But, I can tell you that if you have minimum 60% of marks in your 12th standard, you can apply for admission in most of the universities in Canada.
21st June 2017, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I have got 40% in PCM in 12th and 6.0 bands in IELTS. Can i get admission in any college in CANADA ?
and visa too ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?