10th May 2016, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS in Norway if completed B.Tech Civil with 20 backlogs being a Site Engineer?

Sir/Madam,
I have completed my B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 20 backlogs and present working as a Site Engineer. I am willing to do MS in Norway. Is it possible?

12th May 2016, 05:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in Norway if completed B.Tech Civil with 20 backlogs being a Site Engineer?

Yes, you can study MS in Norway even if you have completed your B.Tech course with 20 backlogs. Once you have cleared those failed subjects, there will not be any problem to study MS course in Norway. To get admission in MS course in Norway, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination and by reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Norway Universities.
12th May 2016, 08:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in Norway if completed B.Tech Civil with 20 backlogs being a Site Engineer?

If you have degree in your hand then your 20 backlogs are not a problem. What matters is that you have cleared all those backlogs to achieve your degree. For MS in Norway you need to qualify GRE and IELTS/TOEFL with a good score.
Once you have these score then you need to apply for admission in the concerned university. Good scores only can help you to get admission.
28th September 2019, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Hello representatives,
Hope you doing well
So my question is can i apply for master degree in norway with 11 backlog with it background??
Is there any chance to study in norway with free education with this type of background like 11 backlog?
Please give a answer..
Just because my willing go for norway
9th January 2020, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello Madam one of my colleague had 5 backlogs and he cleared them all.He has 7.45 GPA and he wanted to do his master's in Interaction Design in NTNU.He scored 300 in GRE and 8.0 in IELTS and he published 6 research papers and done 2 internships and 3 projects. Cam he apply?
10th February 2020, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

can i study MS in norway if completed 3 year bachelor degree with 15 backlogs?
8th August 2020, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Suggest me how to crack entrance exam to get admission in Norway universities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?