7th May 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in USA after clearing four backlogs in B.Tech?

I completed my b.tech in the year 2012. i have four backlogs in my b.tech. will i be eligible to study in usa or any problem with that backlogs?

12th May 2014, 11:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in USA after clearing four backlogs in B.Tech?

Yes, you can definitely study in USA. There is no need to worry as failure is the stepping to success. If you can clear all your four backlogs, you are eligible to go for higher studies. You should aim at clearing the backlogs with good grades to make the aggregate of your undergraduate degree good.

Then you need to qualify in the entrance exams based on which the US universities take admission. The entrance exams are - GRE and TOEFL or IELTS.
13th May 2014, 07:27 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

As you asking here about your problem that you want to study further after you have completed your B.tech study or bachelor study in your university or college. And you have also mentioned that you have back papers in that course exam duration. And let me clearing your doubts and telling you about your trouble once and for that you have to listen me carefully. So it is your bachelor course which you taken up after your +2 level exam or after your X standards or 10th standard exams.

So for your bachelor in technical line you have to do best in it for your future appearance and you have to get a minimum of 1st class in your B.tech study in your university or college which offers you for study. And you have to clearing your back papers as in your exams of your back papers.

So it is not a major problem for you to do your further study or continuing your further study in abroad city. But for that you have to get a maximum or good marks in your college degree exams to take admission in abroad city colleges or A-Grade colleges in abroad to choose you for the best.
13th May 2014, 07:49 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

As you asking here about your problem that you want to study further after you have completed your B.Tech study or bachelor study in your university or college. And you have also mentioned that you have back papers in that course exam duration. And let me clearing your doubts and telling you about your trouble once and for that you have to listen me carefully. So it is your bachelor course which you taken up after your +2 level exam or after your X standards or 10th standard exams.

So for your bachelor in technical line you have to do best in it for your future appearance and you have to get a minimum of 1st class in your B.tech study in your university or college which offers you for study. And you have to clearing your back papers as in your exams of your back papers.

So it is not a major problem for you to do your further study or continuing your further study in abroad city. But for that you have to get a maximum or good marks in your college degree exams to take admission in abroad city colleges or A-Grade colleges in abroad to choose you for the best.
29th October 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.tech in 2011. and i have a backlog in b.tech. i completed the backlog in the next year which 2012. now, can i apply for ms in usa
28th December 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Hai ..myself rakesh m nath ,is a final year btech student.My stream is computer science.My question is am I eligible for studying abroad after clearing the backlogs.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?