21st January 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Studying MS in Abroad for B.Tech(IT) candidate?

hello
kindly let me know how to do ms
in abroad after completing
b.tech with information technology in india
kindly let me know as soon as possible

22nd January 2015, 06:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Studying MS in Abroad for B.Tech(IT) candidate?

To study MS in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course from a recognised university, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examination. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission in US universities. TOEFL/ IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. Appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory to get admission in most of the foreign universities but, you need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examination.
22nd January 2015, 02:16 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Studying MS in Abroad for B.Tech(IT) candidate?

To Pursue MS in Aboard, first you have to complete two exams called GRE and IELTS. Because most of the foreign universities offers admission by these exam scores of the candidates. So, first you have to complete these two exams. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

GRE:-
GRE exam is used to assess the ability of a candidate in both Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning.It is conducted for 340 marks.

Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted in three sections
Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays

IELTS:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.

Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
IELTS exam score is calculated in 10 bands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?