21st November 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Which foreign country would be best to study after 12th in commerce?

After plus two commerce, I want to study in foreign country, which country is best for my course and the name of the course? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible.

14th September 2017, 04:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which foreign country would be best to study after 12th in commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After plus two commerce, I want to study in foreign country, which country is best for my course and the name of the course? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible.

Candidates after completion of 12th commerce stream can pursue various courses in abroad countries like the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Canada etc. The countries like the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Canada are the best countries to pursue higher education after completion of 12th commerce. Candidates can pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in the above mentioned countries with very good academic score in their Class XII and they have to clear the English language test either TOEFL or IELTS, to pursue higher education in abroad countries. Candidates can study courses like Bachelor of Commerce, BSc Economics, BSc Business Economics, BSc (Hons) Accounting, BSc Management etc. in abroad countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?