31st May 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the complete procedure to be followed for doing MS abroad?

I am mahalaksshmi i have 80% aggregate marks in ece. I want to pursue ms so please give me information regarding this............? What should be done to do MS in abroad? Kindly give me the information on the complete procedure which we need to follow?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the complete procedure to be followed for doing MS abroad? -- [New]
  2. Would it be better to do MBBS in London or India? What kind of screening is required?
  3. Procedure of pursuing MS Abroad?
  4. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  7. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  8. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  9. In which college I should study B.Tech course in Abroad after completing Diploma in ECE course? Procedure to join?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for doing MD/MS in Gynecology abroad after completion of BAMS degree?
  11. What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad?
  12. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
  13. What should I do to study further abroad after competing B.Sc Nursing in SVIMS?
  14. Can I study abroad even if I have not completed my B.Tech course which I discontinued?
  15. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting MS admission in abroad?
  18. Can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering abroad after completing Diploma in ECE?
31st May 2015, 01:52 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the complete procedure to be followed for doing MS abroad?

To pursue MS in Aboard, first you need to complete some exams called GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams, because most of the foreign universities offers admission by considering these exam scores of the applicants. After completing these exams, you should select some universities and you should apply for admission in those universities by sending your application and required documents through online or via courier. Then the universities will review your application and will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile meets university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?