10th August 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD with stipend without any entrance exam in India being a Physics postgraduate?

Dear Sir,
I have done M.Sc in Physics with 61% marks. Before that I did my B.Sc Physics (Honours). I want to know is there any possibility to do PhD from any institute in India without any entrance exam and with stipend?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Physics in Christ University being a postgraduate?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in any college of UP being a M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  3. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  5. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD in Physics for M.Sc candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam being a English postgraduate?
  8. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  10. How much monthly stipend I will get if I do my Ph.D in English?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan if get stipend to study PhD in Technology?
  12. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  13. Is it necessary to study M.Phil for doing PhD in Physics?
  14. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  15. Selection process and entrance exam for doing PhD in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  16. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  17. Scope and job opportunities with pay packages in India after Ph.D in Physics?
  18. Where should I study PhD(Physics) in India or in Abroad?
18th August 2015, 10:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD with stipend without any entrance exam in India being a Physics postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have done M.Sc in Physics with 61% marks. Before that I did my B.Sc Physics (Honours). I want to know is there any possibility to do PhD from any institute in India without any entrance exam and with stipend?
You have completed M.Sc in Physics with 61% marks so you are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.

www.csirhrdg.res.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?