23rd February 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Career prospects in India after doing Masters in Economics from USA?

I am in third year graduation and i want to pursue M.A. in ECONOMICS further but in USA. Please do tell me about the career prospects in India after completing MA in Economics from USA? Please help me with the required information.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between masters in economics or masters in business economics?
  2. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  3. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  4. How to do masters in economics? Does IIT offer masters in economics? List of colleges in South India?
  5. Career and future prospects in Economics field? How is MBE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. MSc in International business: From Abroad or India? Prospects after doing this course?
  7. Can i pursue M.Phil (Economics) in USA through correspondence? -- [New]
  8. What are the opportunities available after M.Pharm (India) in USA?
  9. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  10. Astrogeology course & career prospects?
  11. How to do masters from USA/UK after doing BDS degree from India?
  12. Colleges and entrance exams for part time M.A. in Economics? Career prospects of part time M.A. in Economics?
  13. Which courses should I opt after completing BSc in maths Honors?
  14. What are the career prospects to study for studying economics?
  15. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MBA(Economics) students?
  17. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  18. Can I do Masters in Pharmacy from India or USA?
22nd October 2017, 04:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career prospects in India after doing Masters in Economics from USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in third year graduation and i want to pursue M.A. in ECONOMICS further but in USA. Please do tell me about the career prospects in India after completing MA in Economics from USA? Please help me with the required information.

There are decent job opportunities in India after doing a Masters in Economics from USA. Candidates with Masters in Economics without experience are treated like a fresh MA Economics graduate from India. Degree from the USA would be valued equivalent to the Indian degree, in the Indian job market. Masters in Economics from USA are paid according to Indian standards. Competition for a job in India is very high and remuneration is not so high. Therefore, it is better to find a job in the USA after completion of Masters in Economics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?