18th May 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Chances to appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Germany for a candidate who has secured 38% in 12th?

Respected Sir,
I have got 38 percentage in my 12th.
I really want to do B.Tech in Germany.
Can I give IELTS to take admission in Germany?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  4. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  7. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Should I appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Germany?
  9. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  10. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  11. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I get admission to study MS(Pharmacy) in Germany if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and GMAT to study MBA in Germany? Total expenses to study MBA in Germany?
  15. Eligibility to study MS Civil in Germany after scoring 5 bands in IDP (IELTS)?
  16. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  18. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
21st May 2015, 10:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Germany for a candidate who has secured 38% in 12th?

Yes, you can appear in IELTS examination to study B.Tech course in Germany after completion of your 12th standard. No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in IELTS examination. Anyone irrespective of age, gender, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in IELTS examination. Since, you have completed 12th standard, you are eligible to appear in IELTS examination for pursuing B.Tech course in Germany.
21st May 2015, 11:08 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Germany for a candidate who has secured 38% in 12th?

Any candidate who wish to pursue their higher studies in Aboard can appear for IELTS exam, because there is no any specific eligibility criteria, which a candidate has to satisfy to appear for IELTS exam. So you can appear for IELTS exam, even if you have 38% of marks in your 12th standard. You can appear for IELTS exam by booking a slot through online by visiting following link.
https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/ind..._utmk=19884347
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?