11th May 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS Civil in Germany after scoring 5 bands in IDP (IELTS)?

I got 5 bands in IDP(ielts) is this band problems in germany visa.I want to study MS (civil) in germany.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  2. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  3. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  4. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  7. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I get admission to study MS(Pharmacy) in Germany if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Germany if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 3.648 CGPA in B.Sc(CS)?
  13. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in any college of US if scored 5.5 Bands in Listening & Reading and 5 Bands in Writing and Speaking of IELTS?
  15. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  16. Can I get admission in any German University for MBBS if scoring 7 bands in IELTS?
  17. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  18. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
11th May 2015, 08:02 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS Civil in Germany after scoring 5 bands in IDP (IELTS)?

You have very low score in your IELTS exam. To get admission in any German university, you should have minimum 6 bands. So, with this score, it is very difficult to get admission in a good university. So, I suggest you to retake IELTS exam and try to score minimum 6 bands in IELTS exam to get MS(Civil Engineering) admission in a good university.
15th March 2019, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS Civil in Germany after scoring 5 bands in IDP (IELTS)?

Hi.. I have 5.5 in my IELTS and my graduation percentage is 63.88. Is it possible to get admission in Germany for doing my masters in civil engineering???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?