15th December 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master's Degree in Zoology in Canada with 290 marks in GRE? Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL?

Hello,
I am having GRE score of 290 marks. Will I be able to apply for MS in Canada? I like to do my Master's in Zoology. I have completed degree here in India. Do I need to clear TOEFL to go to Canada?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for MS in Zoology at Canada? Is it necessary to clear TOEFL examination for the same?
  2. Am i eligible for MS or MBA in US with 60% marks in Degree?
  3. Previous year sample question papers of GRE and TOEFL exam?
  4. Can I get admission in NUS after scoring 290 in GRE?
  5. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  6. Which are the top universities giving funding for those who scored 290+ in GRE?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  8. Both TOEFL and GRE are necessary for pursuing masters degree in USA? Details of fees?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate?
  10. Are there any scholarships available for pursuing masters degree in a good university of US or Germany? Are there any exams other than GRE and TOEFL for pursuing degree in US?
  11. Universities in Canada offering M.S. with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 1300 marks in GRE and 105 marks in TOEFL but 55% till 7th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  12. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  13. In which country I should pursue MS among Canada and US if scored 295 marks in GRE, 81 marks in TOEFL and secured 75% in B.Tech?
  14. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  16. Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?
  17. Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?
  18. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
8th August 2017, 10:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master's Degree in Zoology in Canada with 290 marks in GRE? Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL?

Yes, you can study Master's degree course in Zoology in Canada after securing 290 marks in GRE examination. To apply for admission to Master's degree course in Canada universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English Language proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to Master's degree in Zoology course in Canada universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?