7th February 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in European countries for MS? Which course to take for EIE department?

I want to study MS in any of the Europe countries can please tel me any of the college there.And tel which course i can take for my EIE department.

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
  2. Best colleges for MS in chemical in European countries? Is TOEFL necessary for admission in Europe universities?
  3. Which entrance exam to write for admission in M.Arch at Newzealand, Switzerland or other European countries?
  4. How to do Ph.D from European Countries? I have completed M.tech in Thermal System and Design Mechanical
  5. Which government companies are offering jobs to instrumentation and control engineering course
  6. What are the job opportunities as a NCHM graduate?
  7. How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?
  8. Attempts in UPSC Exams for General Category? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the EIE colleges available in AP?
  10. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  11. List of good engineering colleges in Abroad?
  12. How can mechanical engineers get a job in European Countries?
  13. Best countries for PG courses other than India? Best colleges in these countries? Which exams do I have to answer to enter the colleges? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  14. What exam to give for PG Degree from European countries or Australia?
  15. Upto what rakn will I get admission in Jadavpur University?
  16. Best countries for PG courses other than India? Which are the best colleges in these countries? Which exams do we have to attend to enter these colleges? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  17. Procedure and restrictions to get a job in abroad like European Countries?
  18. Institutes/universities in in European countries providing phd in Nuclear engineering or Nuclear physics?
16th October 2017, 12:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in European countries for MS? Which course to take for EIE department?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study MS in any of the Europe countries can please tel me any of the college there.And tel which course i can take for my EIE department.
Colleges / Universities in European countries for MS in EIE department are given below;

Glasgow Caledonian University - Official Website

The University of Manchester - Official Website

University of Derby - Official Website

Imperial College London - Official Website

Mid Sweden University - Official Website

NTNU - Official Website

University of Huddersfield - Official Website

Cransfield University - Official Website

Candidates can study the following courses:

MSc Applied Instrumentation and Control
MSc Control and Instrumentation
Master’s Degree in Process Automation, Instrumentation and Control
Master in Electronic Systems and Instrumentation
Master’s Degree Program in Electronic Systems and Instrumentation
Engineering Control Systems and Instrumentation MSc
Process Systems Engineering MSc
Renewable Energy Engineering MSc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?